Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I want to ...


1) Explore green energy
2) Keep my parents' ashes after they're gone
3) Explore technology in retail
4) Explore social media monitoring
5) Learn to fly a plane
6) Jump from the "Bridge to Nowhere" in LA facing forward and backward on my 30th
7) Jump from a plane again
8) Start a small restaurant which offers healthy home-cooked meals with calorie and allergy information for busy professionals who don't want to eat out every night
9) Work towards getting parents closer so I can be there for them (unless its too selfish of me and they're better off where they are)
10) Raise my offspring to be environment-conscious when I become a parent (for now my nieces and nephews can be my guinea pigs)
11) Expose my offspring to innovation for green energy
12) Let my offspring choose his/her interest
13) Paint on canvas again
14) Continue walks/hikes/treks and photography
15) Hold an exhibition for friends and family of my favorite pictures a few years later when I have a great collection
16) Learn pottery
17) Learn swimming properly
18) Work-out in some fun way and take care of myself
19) Eat healthier (but keep my desserts)
20) Be a good person; be less selfish to the environment and the people in my life
21) Express more to people important to me
22) Get over my anxiety of meeting strangers in personal settings
23) Be more in the moment
24) Move-in with my husband :-) it's been too long
25) Rock-climb
26) Train myself for treks / mountaineering
27) Go to Alaska and see glaciers
28) Travel (to Italy and live in a townhouse. not a hotel)
29) Create a wall of fame in my house for photographs of events, friends and family
30) Throw a party with red wine at my funeral
31) Remember more of what I read
32) Write more
33) Try my hand at wedding planning as a vent for creativity and the love for detail
34) Explore the option of installing a solar panel if and when I turn into a home-owner

.... I'm sure there's more, it's just not coming to me. As always, I have yet another "To Do" list. So much for living life by lists :-) I'm sure this will be the butt of yet another joke in our living room!

Disclaimer: The list is in no particular order!

2 comments:

stallion said...

#13 - check

stallion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.